Wednesday 2 September 2015

Juxtapositon

Juxtaposition

Juxtaposition means the fact of two things being seen or placed together with contrasting effect.



If I were told to describe myself in one picture, I would say that I'm really fragile in terms of feelings. It does not mean it is a bad thing, being fragile allows me to handle people's feeling with care more than others.

Exercise In Creative Study Skills


Picture taken from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjV2Svh_HvY1PM_JpEwYgRXfzt9Yw1s47XdKJ6oQ_th_eEtJYZPiDPZhr02TIXxFuQ5mfp0Pyz7tj3wXOW33-nli1nD6fmfTN0S0BsHbzw8bsXLzUmlRsIZ5nrTmOQe5HrAzdqB643IgfoD/s1600/List.jpg



  1. Choose three pairs of numbers.
  2. In each pairs of numbers, write down the combination of two words by referring the list provided above.
  3. Create a sentence using the written two words each.
  4. Draw a picture based on the sentence written.




No comments:

Post a Comment